Appearing in "The Superman Stamp"
Synopsis for "The Superman Stamp"
Appearing in "Great Caesar's Ghost"
Synopsis for "Great Caesar's Ghost"
To keep Perry White from being fired and to boost the self-confidence of Planet drama critic Waldo Pippin, Superman has Pippin pose as the ghost of Julius Caesar, who is “summoned” by Perry’s favorite catch-phrase, “Great Caesar’s ghost!” “Caesar” says he will haunt Perry until the editor brings in two sensational scoops, which White does.
- This issue of Superman is considered by many comic indexers to be the last issue to regularly feature the Superman of Earth-Two. Other indexers place the dividing line between Earth-Two and Earth-One elsewhere. The DC Comics Database has decided to go with this issue as the last issue.
- "Great Caesar's Ghost" is considered to be an early Earth-One Superman story.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 1 91 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.