Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Grief": Believing that he has nothing left to live for after the supposed deaths of his parents and Lois Lane, Superman stands atop a barren Colorado mountain, daring Conduit to finish him off. Conduit eventu
Appearing in "Grief"
- Superman , now assuming the identity of Wayne Jordan
- unnamed construction workers
- unnamed Daily Planet staff
- Lucy Lane's car
Synopsis for "Grief"
Believing that he has nothing left to live for after the supposed deaths of his parents and Lois Lane, Superman stands atop a barren Colorado mountain, daring Conduit to finish him off. Conduit eventually obliges by sending a nuclear missile towards Superman, where he stands and listens to its approach -- until he sees and hears that Ma and Pa Kent are alive, surviving the pursuit of Conduit's men. This encourages Superman to immediately disable the missile and to set up false identities for both himself and his parents to hide under, with himself going by the name of Wayne Jordan, working as a timberman. Meanwhile, Lois Lane uses her sister Lucy's car and heads for Colorado where she finds a part of Superman's suit, making her realize Superman is around somewhere.
- Superman navigation number 1995/22.
- Superman's identity of Wayne Jordan is based on the last names of two of his closest associates in the Justice League, Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Hal Jordan (Green Lantern), the latter of whom became Parallax around that time.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 2 101 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
Links and References
- No external links.
Superman: Man of Steel #45: 1995/21
Adventures of Superman #524: 1995/23
The Death of Clark Kent Crossover