Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In my time I have come to be known as one of the most powerful beings on Earth. But before the threat of what I must now face, all my power is as nothing.
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Return to Krypton"
- Jor-El (In a vision)
- Kryptonian Science Council (In a vision)
- Kelex (In a vision)
- Kryptonians (In a vision)
- Jonathan Kent (In a vision)
- Martha Kent (In a vision)
- Lara (In a vision)
- Thanagarian Star Cruiser
- Thanagarian Battle Suit
Synopsis for "Return to Krypton"
Hawkman and Hawkgirl return Superman to the remains of Krypton, where he imagines an alternate life that could have happened if his father Jor-El discovered the cure for Kryptonite radiation poisoning, resulting in a mass exodus of Krypton before its destruction. In that imagined life, the Kryptonians settle on Earth and slowly take over its human population, forcing Jor-El to rebel against his own people, only to later learn that he has fathered a son that was born on Earth -- Kal-El. After returning to Earth, Superman attempts to replicate the Kryptonite radiation poisoning antidote, only to find out that it is useless.
- Return to Krypton is reprinted in Greatest Superman Stories Ever Told.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 2 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
Links and References
- No external links.