- Is that really the way people see me, Lois? Like a disaster waiting to happen?
- -- Clark Kent
Appearing in "Power"
- Black Rock
Synopsis for "Power"
Later, Clark and Jimmy find themselves under attack at the Daily Planet by this new Blackrock. The resulting confrontation in combination with past events enrages Superman to the point that he fails to keep his heat vision in check, causing devastation to the city and alienating citizens of Metropolis.
Superman disposes of the the Black Rock in the sun, while an unidentified Checkmate agent plots the next move.
- This book was first published on June 1, 2005.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 2 218 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
- Images from Superman Vol 2 218
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)