Appearing in "Resurrections"
Synopsis for "Resurrections"
Man of Steel, Superboy, Supergirl, Lois Lane, and Lex Luthor II confront the new person that emerged from the Kryptonian battlesuit claiming to be Superman, with Lois Lane being the most difficult to convince until he speaks alone with her about things only the two of them knew about each other. Meanwhile, Cyborg Superman disciplines Mongul for his arrogance, while one of his two lackeys shows the other the revelation of who the Cyborg Superman really is: a human named Hank Henshaw who had been exposed to cosmic radiation along with the rest of his shuttle team and was assumed to have died from it, but was actually turned into an energy being that can manipulate machinery at will. Hank Henshaw's desire now is to defame Superman's name by committing the worst atrocities of the universe while bearing the face and name of his now adversary. Learning about Coast City now being turned into Engine City, the newly-appeared Superman decides to help and uses Team Luthor's jet boots to travel there with Man of Steel and Superboy following.
- This issue is reprinted in the Superman: The Death and Return of Superman omnibus and the The Return of Superman trade paperback.
- This issue is triangle number 26 for the year 1993.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 2 81 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
The Death and Return of Superman
Links and References