"Arrested Development": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- This is a tale of imperfection. It begins with an ending and ends with a beginning. A villain is the hero, and a hero is the villain. Its main character remains behind the scenes. It ends in birth, and it begins in blood.
- -- Lex Luthor
Appearing in "Arrested Development"
- Lex Luthor (Flashback and main story)
- Bobby / Subject A-0 (Dies in flashback)
- Subject B-0 (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Superman (Flashback and in a vision)
- K-Cannon (Flashback only)
- Kryptonian DNA sample (Flashback only)
- Superheated Plasma Drones (Destroyed in flashback)
- Transdimensional Quantum Hounds (Destroyed in flashback)
Synopsis for "Arrested Development"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 3 23.1: Bizarro on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
- Images from Superman Vol 3 23.1: Bizarro
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References