"Black Dawn, Chapter 5": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- See, Jon, a real hero with your dad's power would put an end to the hurt and suffering. Spare the innocent their pain...but not your glorious pop. For all his preaching and jazzy new kecks, we both know he's full o' fluff. Mark my words--day's coming where there'll be no place left for his brand of wave and smile. Gentle green cleaner sold to good-intentioned housewives won't cut it. We need steel wool and bleach.
Appearing in "Black Dawn, Chapter 5"
- Hamilton County
- Deadman's Swamp
- Kent Farm
Synopsis for "Black Dawn, Chapter 5"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on June 7, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 4 24 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
Links and References
- No external links.