"Chapter Four": An albino hunter named Anderson encounters the Winchester family as they are driving down a dark stretch of highway late at night. Fearful of an attack, John levels his shotgun at Anderson, but the albino tells him that he knows about the death of the hunter known as Silas. Ander
- Every couple days, Dad's got a whole new story for us, depending on where we are. Used to be kinda funny. Like a way for us to be whoever we want for a day or two. But after a while, it starts creeping up on you. We're never really who we say we are.
Appearing in "Chapter Four"
- Anderson (Only appearance; dies)
- Silas (Behind the scenes)
- John Winchester's '67 Impala
Synopsis for "Chapter Four"
An albino hunter named Anderson encounters the Winchester family as they are driving down a dark stretch of highway late at night. Fearful of an attack, John levels his shotgun at Anderson, but the albino tells him that he knows about the death of the hunter known as Silas. Anderson invites John to a nearby barn so they can discuss the situation in close quarters. Upon entering however, Anderson's henchmen, also hunters, jump John and tie him to a chair. As he struggles, he manages to fire a flare out the window, warning the boys to get away. Dean sees the flare, hops into the driver seat of the Impala and speeds off.
In the barn, Anderson tells John that before he died, Silas wrote the words "kill him" on a wall in his own blood. He determines that the target of the message is young Sam Winchester, whom he believes will one day lead the armies of Hell. John refuses to believe such a tale, and soon frees himself. Though he takes out a few of the hunters, Anderson manages to elude his grasp. John hijacks an eighteen-wheeler and goes off to find his boys.
Anderson finds them first however, cowering inside a darkened room at a Lucky 7 Motel. He drags them out into the middle of the road where he plans on killing Sam. John arrives just in time and nearly runs Anderson town with his rig. Exiting the vehicle, John gets into a fistfight with Anderson and manages to stab him in the side. Anderson picks up John's shotgun and holds him at bay. Dean meanwhile, produces a handgun and shoots Anderson, killing him. Later, John takes the boys out into a field to watch the sun rise.
- This issue shipped on July 23rd, 2008.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supernatural: Rising Son Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supernatural: Rising Son series
Links and References
- Supernatural: Rising Son series index at the Supernatural Wiki
- Supernatural: Rising Son series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Supernatural: Rising Son series index at the Grand Comics Database Project