"Twilight of the Gods": Swamp Thing arrives in a reality where Nazi Germany has taken over the world. However the Hitler in this reality is Alois Hitler who is married to Norma Jean Baker (who, is our world, was Marilyn Monroe). Summoned by Jewish occult magic, Swamp Thing, under the form of t
Appearing in "Twilight of the Gods"
- 41th President of United States of Amerika
- Alois Hitler, Chancellor
- Nazi Party
- Anna, The First Lady
- Adolf Hitler (Statue only);(In a photograph only)
- Norma Jean Baker
- Karl, the dog-handler
- Jason Woodrue (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Twilight of the Gods"
Swamp Thing arrives in a reality where Nazi Germany has taken over the world. However the Hitler in this reality is Alois Hitler who is married to Norma Jean Baker (who, is our world, was Marilyn Monroe). Summoned by Jewish occult magic, Swamp Thing, under the form of the Jewish Golem, convinces the American President that his plans to wipe out the world in a mass genocide will not make up for the Nazi's actions. Convinced the President destroys Swamp Thing's body but fails to properly dispose of it and the resulting creature kills everyone on the planet.
- This issue is reprinted in the Swamp Thing: Darker Genesis collection.
- This story is inspired by Earth-X (Two)
- Alois Hitler is the name of Adolf Hitler's brother as well that of his father. Alois Hitler Jr died 20 May 1956 in Hamburg under the name "Hiller". Adolf Hitler's last surviving sibling Paula died on 1 June 1960.
- On 6th story page a man is wearing a t-shirt depicting Donald Duck with a military cap, obviously a reference to Der Fuehrer's Face.
- In this world, monkeys strangely walk freely along with humans.
- In the Forbidden Library inside the White House, there are the books:
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Swamp Thing Vol 2 153 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Swamp Thing series
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.