- But things have changed again, haven't they? There is hope. He is hope. He claims to have been born before the disease hit. I thought he was simply confused until I examined him and saw he wasn't born at all...at least not in any way we know. So where did he come from? How did he get here? And if he did come first...if what he says is true...It raises a very disturbing thought...What if they aren't the solution at all, but the problem? What if they caused it? What if he caused it?
- -- Dr. Singh
Appearing in "The Singh Tapes"
- Dr. Singh (Flashback and main story)
- Gus (Flashback and main story)
- The Militia
- Abbot (In a vision)
- Bobby (In a vision)
- Buddy (In a vision)
- Johnny (In a vision)
- Jepperd (In a vision)
- Wendy (In a vision)
Synopsis for "The Singh Tapes"
He recalls how the militia first came about when the government first broke down. They raided stores and stole all the supplies. They hoarded resources and began research on hybrid children to look for a cure. He remembers becoming a valuable commodity. Men of science became the most desired people of all to perform research on a cure for the sickness.
He writes being compelled to perform research. In the same way the sickness was forced to kill non-hybrids, he was forced to research hybrids for a cure to save himself and humanity.
He then considers if Gus is the source of the virus, and not just the cure.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sweet Tooth Vol 1 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Sweet Tooth series
Links and References
- No external links.