Sydney and the other members of Gen11 were commissioned by Thomas Hogan to create a tsunami of faith. Reverend Hogan rejected his creations, however, when he discovered that they had souls and were therefore more than just tools for proselytism. Sydney and his brethren were kept at Tabula Rasa somewhere in the Amazon rain-forest where they were fed live humans. Dr. Cross sent them to track down the renegade members of Gen13. Sydney and his team failed to capture the teens, and Lucy even defected when she encountered Eddie. Dr. Cross had Eddie captured and had Lucy killed for her insubordination. In a fit of rage, Sydney and his brothers, Johnny, Jr. and Rotten, took their revenge on Tabula Rasa, and Dr. Cross specifically.
- Flight by means of feathered wings
- Retractable talons
- Resistance to fire
- 2 Appearances of Sydney (Wildstorm Universe)
- 2 Images featuring Sydney (Wildstorm Universe)
- Quotations by or about Sydney (Wildstorm Universe)
- Character Gallery: Sydney (Wildstorm Universe)