Personal History of Szymon Kudranski is unknown.
Szymon Kundranski is a professional comic book artist and illustrator. He started working in 2004 for IDW Publishing on the title 30 Days of Night. Shortly after he worked for other publishers including Markosia, Boom! Studios, Mirage and Asylum Press. His first published work for DC Comics was in 2010 on the title Batman: Streets of Gotham and later worked on other few titles like Bruce Wayne: The Road Home and Penguin: Pain and Prejudice. After this, Kundranski started working for Image Comics on the title Spawn, work for which he is best known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Szymon Kudranski's Images as a Penciler
- Szymon Kudranski's Images as an Inker
- Szymon Kudranski's Images as a Cover Artist
- Szymon Kudranski's Images as a Colourist
- Szymon Kudranski/Penciler
- Szymon Kudranski/Inker
- Szymon Kudranski/Cover Artist
- Szymon Kudranski/Colourist
- Szymon Kudranski/Creations