Ta-Tem was a professional thief who lived on the isle of Bokos on the planet Krypton. He conspired with a fellow criminal named Bar-Nes to purloin a glowing, yellow rock, which they believed to be a source of great power. Boarding his personal flyer, Ta-Tem traveled to the city-state of Erkol and held the Kryptonian Science Council at gunpoint, forcing them to relinquish the rock to him. However, a young boy named Val-Mer (the one who first discovered the rock), interfered and snatched the rock away before they could seize it. Presumably, Ta-Tem and Bar-Nes were arrested shortly thereafter.
- This version of Ta-Tem (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Ta-Tem (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Ta-Tem (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Ta-Tem (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Ta-Tem (Earth-One)