- There is laughter in hell this day! Ha ha ha ha--
- -- Tala
- -- Tala
Tala is the archnemesis of the Stranger. She is a demoness and a mistress of Hell, and her motives reflect such origins, as she is known for either trying to doom mortals' souls to ruin or aiming to unleash apocalyptic evils upon the world. She has claimed to find the Stranger attractive and is thus interested in him, but the comics have never followed through on these hints, nor are these claims known to be true.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Seduction: Tala seems to be attracted to men of great power such as the Phantom Stranger. She claims that many men have fallen to her great beauty and she may bring these men to a level of bliss that only Chaos can bring. Phantom Stranger seems to be her only subject she wasn't made a victim.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 15 Appearances of Tala (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Tala (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tala (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tala (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: