Appearing in "(Angel) Devil on the Wing!"
- Deathstroke (as Slade Wilson only)
Synopsis for "(Angel) Devil on the Wing!"
Donna and Terry Long return from their honeymoon, even as Lilith is attacked outside Titans Tower by someone claiming to be the Terminator. Lilith and the Titans then return to STAR Labs, where the precognitive Titan inexplicably begins to radiate heat and frees the amnesiac winged alien from the testing equipment of the resident scientists. Holding off her teammates with her new powers, Lilith allows the extraterrestrial to escape. The Titans, believing the alien responsible for Lilith's powers and strange behavior, fruitlessly pursue him through the city in a hectic chase until he unaccountably vanishes from sight. The young heroes then join Gar Logan and Jillian Jackson at the trial of Slade Wilson, the Terminator, which is being presided over by newly appointed judge Adrian Chase (formerly the Vigilante).
- No special notes.
- The kidnapping of Samuel Adams by Deathstroke (as depicted in Titans #34 ) occurred on August 15th according to court testimony.
- The ruling in the 1979 case "Joker vs. the Batman" made it acceptable for a proven masked crime-fighter to preserve his personal identity, in a court of law. This is what allows superheroes to testify in court without having to reveal their secret identities.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Tales of the Teen Titans Vol 1 53 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tales of the Teen Titans series
Links and References
- New Teen Titans at Wikipedia
- New Teen Titans at Titans Tower
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1) series index at the Grand Comics Database