Talia was the faithful daughter of Ra's al Ghul, who was a mysterious nemesis and admirer of Bruce Wayne (Batman). In 1979, Bruce Wayne reached the hidden location of Ra's' chambers, where he was held captive by Ra's' men and given the proposition to enter into the Lazarus Pit with him in the hopes of defeating "the Head of the Demon". With no other choice but to be killed by Ra's' men, Bruce Wayne accepted the challenge and entered the Lazarus Pit with Ra's', who then warned Bruce about the dangers of the Pit. As they descended into the Pit, the pain from its fluids became too much for Ra's to bear and he tried to escape, but Bruce Wayne prevented him from doing so and both of them were covered by the fluids. After a while of the two men being immersed, Ra's' daughter Talia raised up the platform only to find one man who survived the Lazarus Pit: Bruce Wayne, who was now given immortality by having his soul fused with Ra's'. Talia helped Bruce with his control over Ra's' underground world empire, transforming it over the years so that it now sent food and medications to needy countries instead of illegal drugs.
- This version of the character is native to the Superman & Batman: Generations series of stories.
- 2 Appearances of Talia al Ghul (Earth-3839)
- 1 Images featuring Talia al Ghul (Earth-3839)
- Quotations by or about Talia al Ghul (Earth-3839)
- Character Gallery: Talia al Ghul (Earth-3839)