shouldn't it be shee-van not "shee-vaughn". --Marhawkman 19:44, December 18, 2010 (UTC)
- You're right! Hmm... in Smallville they speak exactly SHEEVAN!--Small Owl 17:32, February 18, 2011 (UTC)
As of the DCnU, Siobhan's last name has changed to Smythe, should we edit the page title, or maybe create an alternate page, since these two seem to be different characters? The preceding unsigned comment was added by GoldStarz (talk • contribs).
- I'd make a new page.--Marhawkman 17:05, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- No confirmation yet, but given that she's trying to escape her past, and "Smythe" is german, not irish, I would guess that it's an alias. But there's no use doing anything about it until we know for sure. - Hatebunny 19:13, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- She isn't really the same character, her powers are the same, but it seems that her backstory and personality are very different.GoldStarz 18:38, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Supergirl Vol 6 9 confirms it via flashback, her last name is now Smythe. Also, for the record Smythe is an Irish surname, not sure about German, though. GoldStarz 22:10, May 16, 2012 (UTC)