I think we should separate them into two pages. Opinions? Kyletheobald 01:46, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
- You're completely right. Actually, this one is my fault. I merged them into one page several years ago when I was first new to the site, and a hopelessly naive young maverick with everything to prove. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I fully admit in hindsight that it was short-sighted and dumb. Actually, technically, at this point I believe it would be split into three different pages. Didn't one of them get killed and replaced at one point?
- Actually I think there are three, now that you mention it. Kyletheobald 03:49, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
- A year later and we're still haven't started this. Anybody have the definitive collection of all their appearances? What, they didn't publish one? sigh. Stupid, fat villains. Kyletheobald 01:33, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Restarting the conversation. It doesn't look like we ever made a decision with this page. Split? Team? Keep? --- Harold "The Party" Rocks talk 22:23, August 10, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree. Reading over the article, it needs a split. There's Deever Tweed (New Earth), Dumfrey Tweed (New Earth), and Dumson Tweed (New Earth). It's not a pressing matter so the job can be put off. The same splitting should be done for the Arkhamverse counterparts when created, right? --- Harold "The Party" Rocks talk 11:40, August 11, 2013 (UTC)