On his world, Talmadge was a janitor at an energy production plant. During an attempt to prevent his city from being consumed in an explosion, an unconscious Talmadge was enveloped in a green aura. The ring that created the aura and prevented Talmadge from being killed was his newly-assigned ring.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of Talmadge (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Talmadge (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Talmadge (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Talmadge (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."