Tao Jones was one of a group of six children born with super powers after being experimented on in the womb by the deranged Dr. Love. Raised by Love in secret, as teenagers the six became the supervillain team Helix after he abandoned them, and clashed repeatedly with Infinity Inc. Helix were eventually captured and due to their age became wards of the State of California. Tao later worked briefly for the sorceress Circe, but has not been seen since.
- Force Field: Tao Jones has the ability to generate a force field of reflective energy that doesn't stop attacks but redirects them.
- Deflection: Tao Jones has the ability to reflect any energy that is directed to her back to it's original source with equal energy and strength that it was dispersed with.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Tao Jones was able to fight Infinity, Inc. and keep their members at bay with only her hands. It is unknown if she practiced any martial arts.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 13 Appearances of Tao Jones (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Tao Jones (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tao Jones (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tao Jones (New Earth)