Tara is the curator of the Amazon Institute on Paradise Island. One of her functions is to act as a photographer, snapping photos of Wonder Woman's various exploits. In her first recorded appearance, she and Queen Hippolyta were attempting to figure out why Wonder Girl did not appear in a photograph: this was later revealed to be due to interference by Rrara an alien from the Chameleon Planet. In modern times, she took some Amazons on a tour of the institute and when she showed them a photo album of Wonder Woman's exploits that showed nothing but blank photos, she showed them that taking a photograph of Wonder Woman is easier said than done.
- This version of Tara (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Tara (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Tara (Earth-One)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tara (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Tara (Earth-One)