- These killings are not without reason! I must find the murderer before the B'Tunga blame me... from terror and frustration!
- -- Tarzan
Appearing in "Moon Beast"
- B'Tunga tribe
- An unnamed woman and her child (Dies)
- Mengo (B'Tunga chief)
- Moon Beast (Dies)
- Zohar (B'Tunga medicine man) (Dies)
- Numa (lion) (Dies)
Synopsis for "Moon Beast"
Tarzan is accused of murder by a tribal shaman who attempts to frame him.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Tarzan Vol 1 225 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tarzan series
- Images from Tarzan Vol 1 225
Links and References
- No external links.