- Didn't they teach you cheesbrains nothin' in Chaos School?
- -- Battalion
Appearing in "It Should Have Been a Wonderful Life"
- Annie Watkins (Single appearance)
- Daniel (Single appearance)
- David (Single appearance)
- Esther Lyons (Single appearance)
- George Phillips (Single appearance)
- Jack Watkins (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "It Should Have Been a Wonderful Life"
The Team Titans part company with Metallik and try to find a place for themselves in this era. They soon come to discover however, that as their native future timeline no longer exists, their respective pasts no longer exist either. Kilowatt returns to his home town of New Orleans to visit his aunt and uncle, only to learn that they are no longer his relatives. Mirage has no family to return to, and must come to grips with the fact that she killed her own father in her timeline. Nightrider travels to London and saves the life of a boy named David - a boy that could have been him in an alternate timeline. Battalion goes to Radio City Music Hall in the hopes of reuniting with a lost love, only to find that she is engaged to somebody else. Terra meanwhile, discovers that the Terra of this timeline was a villain who died while fighting the Teen Titans.
With no one else to turn to but each other, the Teamers go to Donna and Terry Long's place where they celebrate Christmas with the Titans.
- Mirage's real name Miriam Delgado is revealed in this issue.
- The title to this issue is taken from the 1946 Frank Capra film It's a Wonderful Life.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Team Titans Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Team Titans series