Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Deception"
- H.I.V.E. Students
- Angel (First appearance)
- Billy Numerous (First appearance)
- Bumblebee (First appearance)
- H.I.V.E. Headmistress (In a photograph only)
- I.N.S.T.I.G.A.T.O.R. (First appearance)
- Kyd Wykkyd (First appearance)
- Private H.I.V.E. (First appearance)
- See-More (First appearance)
- XL Terrestrial (First appearance)
- Wrestling Star (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Deception"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
- This episode originally aired in the United States on Saturday, August 28th, 2004 on Cartoon Network.
- Second appearance of the H.I.V.E.. The H.I.V.E. were introduced in the series' premiere episode "Final Exam".
- First episode of Season Three.
- First appearance of H.I.V.E. cadets Billy Numerous, Kyd Wykkyd and See-More; none of which have speaking parts in this episode. They all appear next as full members of the H.I.V.E. in "Lightspeed".
- 4 Images from Teen Titans (TV Series) Episode: Deception
- Episodes of Teen Titans (TV Series)
- Images from Teen Titans (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Teen Titans (TV Series) series
|Beast Boy||Greg Cipes|
|Brother Blood||John DiMaggio|
|Mammoth||Kevin Michael Richardson|
- Teen Titans (TV Series)
- Teen Titans Go!
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- New Teen Titans (Volume 2)
- Titans (Volume 1)
- Titans (Volume 2)
Links and References
- Teen Titans (TV Series) Official Website
- Teen Titans (TV Series) at Wikipedia
- "Deception" at TV.com
- "Deception" at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.