- Nothing is wrong with your television. Do not attempt to change the channel. Your regularly scheduled program will not seen because I am controlling the trans machine. I control the horizontal. I control the vertical. And those buttons on your remote that don't seem to do anything, I know what they're for! From this moment on, your television belongs to me: Control Freak!
Appearing in "Episode 257-494"
Synopsis for "Episode 257-494"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
- This episode makes multiple references to the movie series Star Wars.
- In one of the shows, an evil character and a young boy are fighting with lightsabers until Control Freak kicks the bad guy off the ledge. Then, Control Freak turns to the boy and repeats the famous quote, "I am your father."
- When the Titans arrive in the same episode, Beast Boy attempts to use the Force on the robots that attempted to attack them.
- When Beast Boy rants about his love for Clash of the Planets, most of the characters he talks about resemble characters from Star Wars. The series itself is supposed to parody Star Wars.
- When Control Freak is defeated, the main character of Clash of the Planets hugs a robot that has the head of R2-D2 and a body of C-3PO.
- In their fight in Clash of the Planets, Control Freak makes a Dragon Ball Z reference charging up a laser in his hands and screaming like they do in the show.
- Cyborg mentions that they are in the first episode of the fourth season of Clash of the Planets. This is the first episode of the fourth season for Teen Titans.
- 5 Images from Teen Titans (TV Series) Episode: Episode 257-494
- Episodes of Teen Titans (TV Series)
- Images from Teen Titans (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Teen Titans (TV Series) series
Links and References
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.