Appearing in "Love is a Battlefield"
- Aqualad (chibi only)
- Gill Girl (chibi only)
- Goth (chibi only)
- Kitten (chibi only)
- Kwiz Kid (chibi only)
- Mas y Menos (chibi only)
- Speedy (chibi only)
Synopsis for "Love is a Battlefield"
Cyborg gets a short circuit. The next day, everyone but Starfire and Cyborg leave the Titans Tower. As the following day is Valentine's day, she decides to act as his cupid and organizes a date between him and Sarah Simms. It doesn't go too well, however; not only due to Jinx, who has a crush on Cyborg, but also due to Cyborg's current state. Eventually, it is revealed Cyborg wasn't suffering from a short circuit but was fighting off Overload inside his own body.
- This book was first published on January 25, 2006.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Teen Titans Go Vol 1 27 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Teen Titans Go series
- Images from Teen Titans Go Vol 1 27
Links and References
- No external links.