Appearing in "Once in a Millennium"
- Dick Grayson (In a photograph only)
- Pariah (flashback only)
- Wildebeest Society (flashback only)
Synopsis for "Once in a Millennium"
With Dick Grayson occupied elsewhere, Starfire has the day to herself and flies over the city, enjoying the weather. Elsewhere, Harbinger meets with the newly-transformed Chosen, who again invite her to join them. Having always been an outsider, first in her service to the Monitor, then while preparing her history of the universe, Harbinger now desires a more normal life, and she fears she will be giving up her chance for such an existence if she joins them. Promising to return soon with her answer, she flies away, using her power to divide into twenty separate bodies. As one of her selves explores the world, it is attacked by a group of Manhunters. Too weak to defeat the androids, Harbinger summons her other bodies to her. Starfire spies one of Harbinger's other selves rocketing across the sky and, sensing trouble, follows it, arriving just in time to help repel the androids' attack. After a fierce struggle, the two heroines are victorious, but remain unaware as one of the Manhunters escapes. Harbinger explains her dilemma, and as the two women fly together, Starfire tries to convince Harbinger that as a being with special powers, she has a responsibility to use them for good. Their conversation is interrupted when the escaped Manhunter reappears, controlling a gigantic Manhunter robot. Starfire pretends to be downed, and Harbinger rallies to defeat and destroy the android unaided. Convinced at last of her own worth, Harbinger returns to the Chosen and agrees to join them.
- This issue is a "Millennium" Week Eight tie-in issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Teen Titans Spotlight Vol 1 19 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Teen Titans Spotlight series
Links and References
- Titans Tower Complete Guide
- Teen Titans at Wikipedia.org
- Teen Titans at Hyperborea
- Teen Titans at Toonopedia
- Teen Titans tribute by Marv Wolfman
- Titans Teen Titans at Arkhampedia
- Teen Titans Spotlight series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Teen Titans Spotlight series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Teen Titans Spotlight series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
|Millennium Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Millennium, a 1988 crossover event spanning through all DC Titles, in which the Guardians of the Universe left and Earth was put in danger by the robotic Manhunter Cult.