"Superboy and the Legion, Part One": Conner and Cassie are sitting in the Sea Lion Café talking about their families. Suddenly, Superboy's x-ray vision begins to go out of control. Before he can really think more upon it, a dimensio
- Prepare... to scream.
- -- Raven
Appearing in "Superboy and the Legion, Part One"
- Legion of Super-Heroes
Synopsis for "Superboy and the Legion, Part One"
Conner and Cassie are sitting in the Sea Lion Café talking about their families. Suddenly, Superboy's x-ray vision begins to go out of control. Before he can really think more upon it, a dimensional aperture opens up and sucks him inside of it. He returns a few seconds later, but now he appears to be slightly older and is wearing a Superman costume.
Superboy and Wonder Girl race back to Titans Tower. They burst inside the dining hall and begin to explain how much the future depends on them right now. But before Superboy can go any further, a futuristic villain called the Persuader arrives via a similar dimensional time portal. The Teen Titans attack the Persuader but he easily keeps them back with an energy axe. He taunts Superboy and dares him to follow him as he jumps back through the time portal.
Superboy hands the rest of the Titans seven Legion flight rings and tells them that they are now deputized members of the Legion of Super-Heroes. They jump through the time portal before it closes.
They arrive in the 31st century where they meet the Legion of Super-Heroes. Superboy has been working alongside them for five months now, but was forced to return to the past to get some help. They all fly towards Legion World, a planetary headquarters. Cosmic Boy explains that the Persuader has been using his atomic axe to slice into parallel dimensions. He has been recruiting dimensional counterpart members to form an extraordinary team of super-villains. When the Legion arrives on Legion World, they find that it is being devastated by the Fatal Five-Hundred!
- This book was first published on September 22, 2004.
- This issue is reprinted in Teen Titans: The Future is Now trade paperback.
- This story continues in Teen Titans/Legion Special #1.
- Superboy is pulled into the 31st Century in this issue, and then comes back immediately afterward having spent a great deal of time there. He is active with the Legion in the future from Legion #25 through Legion #38. His abduction is on the orders of Darkseid during Legion: Foundations, although he is actually being mistaken for a young Clark Kent.
- Teen Titans issue numbers 15 and 16 were shipped bi-weekly.
- Robin is shown to be hiding his emotions in this issue. This is because his girlfriend Spoiler died during War Games. Batman broke the news to him afterward.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Teen Titans Vol 3 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Teen Titans series
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 2)
- Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds
- Legion Lost (Volume 1)
- Legion Lost (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 3)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 5)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 6)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 7)
- Legion Worlds (Volume 1)
- Legionnaires (Volume 1)
- Superboy (Volume 1)
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes
- The Legion (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Titans Tower Complete Guide
- Teen Titans at Wikipedia.org
- Teen Titans at Hyperborea
- Teen Titans at Toonopedia