Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"A Kid's Game": Retreating from their battle with Deathstroke, the Teen Titans rush the injured Impulse to St. Luke's Hospital where doctors immediately begin operating on his injured knee. Leaving him in the hospital's care, they
- We do this to help people, right? Save lives. So even if we die saving one -- it's worth the trade-off. Right?
- -- Wonder Girl
Appearing in "A Kid's Game"
- Doctor Rovin (First appearance)
Synopsis for "A Kid's Game"
Retreating from their battle with Deathstroke, the Teen Titans rush the injured Impulse to St. Luke's Hospital where doctors immediately begin operating on his injured knee. Leaving him in the hospital's care, they return to Titans Tower and regroup with their mentors. Starfire does not want the younger heroes tangling with Deathstroke. Having fought him on numerous occasions, the older Titans know all too well, just how deadly Deathstroke can be.
Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Starfire leave the Tower to resume their search for Deathstroke. Starfire instructs Robin, Superboy and Wonder Girl to remain behind, but they leave anyways. They track Deathstroke down and finally realize that their old, deceased ally, Jericho, is currently governing Deathstroke’s actions.
Meanwhile, a fourteen-year-old boy named Sebastian, recently crowned as the new Brother Blood, prepares to take action against a former Titan.
- This book was first published on September 10, 2003.
- This issue is reprinted in the Teen Titans: A Kid's Game trade paperback.
- This is the first appearance of Raven in this series. She has not, as of yet, rejoined the Teen Titans.
- Second appearance of Brother Blood (Sebastian). He appeared last in Outsiders (Volume 3) #6.
- First appearance of the memorial hall in Titans Tower. Statues of various fallen members of the Titans line each side of the Hallway. Many of these statues will be destroyed in Teen Titans (Volume 3) #29.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Teen Titans Vol 3 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Teen Titans series
- Images from Teen Titans Vol 3 3
Links and References
- Titans Tower Complete Guide
- Teen Titans at Wikipedia.org
- Teen Titans at Hyperborea
- Teen Titans at Toonopedia