- None of that matters. The only thing that is important is I have to get it back. I have to be the one who wears it... or a world dies!
- -- Wonder Girl
Appearing in "Armored Up And Out"
Synopsis for "Armored Up And Out"
Cooperating, Superboy makes himself a distraction while Red Robin makes a small crack in the armor. Then, Superboy uses his tactile telekinesis to slip in through the cracks and separate the armor from Cassie's body. It takes significant effort, but eventually, the armor is removed, and Cassie is safe.
Unfortunately, there is no time to celebrate, as both Superboy and Red Robin are affected by a paralytic gas. The culprit is Diesel, a former boyfriend of Cassie's who is bitter about having been jilted by her. Against her will, he takes the power of the Silent Armor from her, and assumes his role as the harbinger of the end of days.
After Diesel escapes, Superboy and Red Robin are happy to have freed Cassie of her parasitic burden, but she, on the other hand, wants the armor back. She believes that the fate of the world depends on her being the one who controls the armor.
Appearing in "When Dinosaurs Walked The Earth"
Synopsis for "When Dinosaurs Walked The Earth"
Kid Flash and Teryx deal with another dinosaur they found in the sewers and manage to defeat him. Meanwhile Dac and Steg slowly create an army of mutated reptiles, that are supposed to help Steg in his plan to conquer planet Earth.
- No special notes.
- A sign outside the cabin where Wonder Girl, Red Robin and Superboy were staying says, "A. Pennyworth", indicating that Alfred Pennyworth lent Tim Drake the house.
- A billboard off the Jersey turnpike says the name of the motel where Bunker, Kid Flash and Solstice were staying was called "LOBO".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Teen Titans Vol 4 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Teen Titans series
- Images from Teen Titans Vol 4 12
Links and References
- No external links.