This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Tender Mercy is an Amazon of Bana-Mighdall who was approached by Doctor Impossible offering her the chance to become a goddess. She accepts and joins Neon Black, Chair, and Hunter, become his answer to the New Gods. The team find an alien machine that had been buried on Earth for centuries, taking out the Power Company in the process. They later break into the Justice League Watchtower to steal other alien artifacts, despite being ambushed by Justice League members Green Arrow and disembodied Red Tornado, and manage to make off with them. They then combine all the stolen artifacts to create the Resurrection Machine powered by imprisoned Blue Jay, which opens a gateway to the Multiverse.
Owlman of the Crime Syndicate of Amerika is revealed to be their employer. He recruits the team in order to resurrect Alexander Luthor so he can stop the matter bomb, created from the destruction of the Antimatter Earth.
Owlman during the battle between the Justice League and Crime Syndicate escapes and to activate the Resurrection Machine. Doctor Impossible however betrays him and reveals his true plan to resurrect Darkseid, with Hunter's body. As the smoke clears, a figure is seen, to whom Tender Mercy and Neon Black kneel, swearing their allegiance. The being however is the Omega Man who kills them both without a moment thought.
- Divine Empowerment: The Amazons are a race of immortal warrior women that live on the mystically hidden island of Themyscira. They are given their gifts and blessings by five Olympian goddesses -- Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia, and Aphrodite.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): She was skilled in armed and unarmed combat and proficient with traditional Greek hand to hand weaponry such as sharpened edge shield sword and slings.
- Swordsmanship: Trained Amazonian sword fighting
Somewhat vulnerable to extremely toxic poisons and tranquilizers. Piercing weapons and energy blasts cause minor damage. Her amazon heritage allows her to heal at an amazing rate, and since becoming immortal, her durability has heightened more so.
- 3 Appearances of Tender Mercy (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Tender Mercy (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tender Mercy (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tender Mercy (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."