This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Tender Mercy is an Amazon of Bana-Mighdall who was approached by Doctor Impossible offering her the chance to become a goddess. She accepted and joined Neon Black, Chair, and Hunter to become his answer to the New Gods. The team found an alien machine that had been buried on Earth for centuries, taking out the Power Company in the process. They later broke into the Justice League Watchtower to steal other alien artifacts. Ddespite being ambushed by Justice League members Green Arrow and a disembodied Red Tornado, they managed to make off with the artifacts. They then combined all the stolen artifacts to create the Resurrection Machine powered by the imprisoned Blue Jay, which opened a gateway to the Multiverse.
Owlman of the Crime Syndicate of Amerika is revealed to be their employer. He recruited the team in order to resurrect Alexander Luthor so he can stop the matter bomb, created from the destruction of the Antimatter Earth.
During the battle between the Justice League and Crime Syndicate, Owlman escaped and activated the Resurrection Machine. Doctor Impossible however betrays him and reveals his true plan to resurrect Darkseid, with Hunter's body. As the smoke clears, a figure is seen, to whom Tender Mercy and Neon Black kneel, swearing their allegiance. The being was the Omega Man who killed them both without a moment's thought.
- Divine Empowerment: The Amazons are a race of immortal warrior women that live on the mystically hidden island of Themyscira. They are given their gifts and blessings by five Olympian goddesses -- Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia, and Aphrodite.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): She was skilled in armed and unarmed combat and proficient with traditional Greek hand to hand weaponry such as sharpened edge shields, swords, and slings.
- Swordsmanship: Trained in Amazonian sword fighting
Somewhat vulnerable to extremely toxic poisons and tranquilizers. Piercing weapons and energy blasts cause minor damage. Her Amazon heritage allows her to heal at an amazing rate, and since becoming immortal, her durability has been heightened.
- 3 Appearances of Tender Mercy (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Tender Mercy (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tender Mercy (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tender Mercy (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."