- I'm sorry... if this hurts.
- -- Terra
Appearing in "For Those About to Rock!"
- Astronaut God (Flashback only)
- Barney (a police officer)
- Veronica (Deceased)
- Strata (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "For Those About to Rock!"
Richard Faulkner has entered Strata holding the crystallized head of his girlfriend, Veronica. He blames the denizens of Strata for her death and seeks to conquer the entire realm. Terra and Geo-Force team-up to face him, and in the ensuing battle, Veronica's head falls into a magma pit, dissolving its features. Faulkner explodes with rage and begins hurling Quixium shards at Terra. She eventually overwhelms him and knocks him out. She brings Faulkner to the Stratan mystic Aurla who says that she will endeavor to find a way to extract the Quixium from his body. Geo-Force tells Terra that they worked well together and that he is proud to have her carry on his sister's name. 
Later, Terra decides that it is time to resume her duties protecting the surface world. Unfortunately, she has no idea how to acclimate herself to human society. She seeks out Power Girl, whom she met on a recent mission and Power Girl agrees to help Terra out. Human interaction and customs makes Terra uncomfortable, so they both decide that the most way to spend an afternoon is by beating the snot out of some super-villains. They find Satana and her Animal-Men tearing up the streets of Manhattan. After dealing with her, Power Girl takes Terra out shopping and later to sample some fine New York cuisine. After which, they fly off to find Solomon Grundy, who was sighted near the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Final issue.
- This issue shipped on December 17th, 2008.
- The title to this issue is taken from the 1981 AC/DC song "For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Terra Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Terra series
- Images from Terra Vol 1 4