Black Adam is a member of the Injustice League who was later defeated by a black ops team of young heroes aided by the Justice League along with the other villains.
- Divine Empowerment - All of the powers granted collection of six by gods and figures of legend either directly or through Shazam.
- Accelerated Healing
- Clairvoyance: The ability to understand situations from many angles, including future and past consequences with superhuman clarity and accuracy.
- Divine Grace: Innate luck and divine guidance that allows finesse in actions and dealings with others.
- Eidetic Memory
- Magic Resistance
- Enhanced Intellect: Intellect and wisdom are heightened to superhuman levels. This also provides great or comprehensive knowledge in many areas, including:
- Flight: The ability to hover or soar at high speed through an act of sheer will.
- Healing: The ability to use the transformative lightning to heal others or ones self instantly.
- Indomitable Will: An incredible amount of willpower that allows perseverance in overwhelming odds and seemingly unbeatable situations.
- Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive without sleep, food, water, or air.
- Superhuman Speed: The ability to run or fly at incredible rates of speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Teleportation: The ability to access the Rock of Eternity.
- Transformation: The ability to transform from a mortal to the entity empowered by the six.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and is an adaptation of Black Adam. The original character was created by Otto Binder and C.C. Beck and first appeared in Marvel Family #1.
- 6 Appearances of Teth-Adam (Earth-16)
- 3 Images featuring Teth-Adam (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Teth-Adam (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Teth-Adam (Earth-16)
Injustice League member