Texas is one of the states located in the continental United States of America.
Points of Interest
- Amarillo is the 11th-largest city in the Texas . In 1989, an escaped arcana of the Dreaming known as the Corinthian murdered a young boy named Davy at the Love Inn Motel in Amarillo.
- Annville is a small town in Texas. In Preacher continuity, it was here that Reverend Jesse Custer was infused with the power of the Genesis creature.
- Austin is the capital of Texas and the county seat of Travis County. Situated in Central Texas, it is the fourth-largest city in Texas and the 16th-largest in the United States of America, as well as the third fastest growing large city in the nation.
- Dallas is the third-largest city in Texas and the ninth-largest in the United States.
- Dos Rios
- Dos Rios was the base of operations of Rafael Sandoval who served as a city council member of the town. Sandoval later became known as the masked crime-fighter El Diablo.
- El Paso
- El Paso is the seat of El Paso County in the U.S. state of Texas and part of the American Southwest. It is the home and base of operations of the 3rd Blue Beetle.
- Mud Creek
- Mud Creek was a small town in the bible belt and is one of the many places where the mad preacher Father Tocsin and his Caravan of Faith murdered a string of citizens by poisoning them with strychnine. 
- Travis County
- In the continuity of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre family of titles, Travis County is the home of the famed Hewitt Family, who lived in a farmhouse off Route 17. In 1973, Travis County earned its place in history as the site of the infamous Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- Bat Lash
- Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
- Bottom Feeder
- Chuck Dawson (Earth-Two)
- Dwayne Bradshaw
- El Diablo (Rafael Sandoval)
- Hank Gallagher
- Hewitt Family
- La Dama
- Outlaw (Rick Wilson)
- The Posse
- Roving Ranger
- Titus Bird
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Texas. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with DC Database, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|