"Thaddeus Brown" was an extraordinary circus escape artist, and the first person to take up the name of "Mister Miracle." He worked with an assistant, "Oberon," and mentored the young Shilo Norman, who would later become the third person to take up the "Miracle" guise. Most notably, shortly before his own death at the hands of an Intergang operative, Brown also mentored New God "Scott Free." Scott Free was inspired to take up Brown's stage name to avenge his death, and became the very first crimefighter known as "Mister Miracle." After avenging his death, Scott Free hired Oberon and took up Brown's business to carry on his name.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- 2 Appearances of Thaddeus Brown (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Thaddeus Brown (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thaddeus Brown (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thaddeus Brown (New Earth)
- Mister Miracle #1 (1971)
- Mister Miracle (Scott Free)
- Mister Miracle (Shilo Norman)
- Jack Kirby's Fourth World
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.