The being known as the Dark Man was a malicious presence in the lives of the Legionnaires for years, manipulating events without direct confrontation. For example, he created the League of Super-Assassins by granting superhuman abilities to a group of children from the destroyed world of Korlon and convincing them that the Legion had been responsible for their world's destruction (when, in fact, the Legion had tried to prevent Korlon's destruction and aided in its evacuation). Eventually revealing himself to Light Lass and later the entire Legion, the Dark Man used his abilities of mind control and draining the life force of others in a bid for power, but he was stopped by Tharok, from whom he had been cloned. When the two came in contact, both vanished in a burst of energy, for reasons unknown. What became of them when this happened was never revealed.
Mind control, absorption of others' life force energies
- This version of Tharok (Clone) (Pre-Zero Hour), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 5 Appearances of Tharok (Clone) (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Tharok (Clone) (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Tharok (Clone) (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Tharok (Clone) (Pre-Zero Hour)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.