- You believe that crap? You decide who runs countries. You decide what technology us poor folks get, and what we're too ignorant to be trusted with. You think you're a bunch of revolutionaries, but you're really just the man in a Che Guevara t-shirt.
- -- Malcolm King
Appearing in "Breach of Trust, Part 3"
Synopsis for "Breach of Trust, Part 3"
The Authority and Stormwatch continued their heated with Jack Hawksmoor and Cannon incapacitated throughout the battle. As they continue to fight, the Arizona bunker's systems detects to their presence. The Doctor, while still fighting against Jenny Quarx, felt what is happening below and tries to warn Jackson King to call off their fight. As he forewarn this, the bunker's doors opens and releases what appears to be the once deceased members of Stormwatch Zero, which consists versions of Midnighter and Apollo, and being lead by a apparently still alive Henry Bendix.
- Midnighter mentions having his implants tamper-proof due to his previous fight against Stormwatch Team Achilles which they had his implants compromised in Stormwatch: Team Achilles #6.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Authority: Prime Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Authority: Prime series
Links and References
- No external links.