Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"02. Perfect Victim": Slade is told by Mother Dirt that “Greg Feely” was just a constructed, off-duty persona, that she is his superior officer, and that he is being assigned to a new elite team that he will be commanding. First task of the elite team is to take down Officer [[Spartacus Hugh
Appearing in "02. Perfect Victim"
- Greg Feely aka Edward “Ned” Slade
- Officer Miami Nil
- Spartacus Hughes
- Mother Dirt
- Dmitri, Comrade-9
- Bio-Ship “Sharon Jones”
Synopsis for "02. Perfect Victim"
Slade is told by Mother Dirt that “Greg Feely” was just a constructed, off-duty persona, that she is his superior officer, and that he is being assigned to a new elite team that he will be commanding. First task of the elite team is to take down Officer Spartacus Hughes, which Comrade-9 does, no thanks to Slade. Slade questions who he was before he joined The Hand and quits.
- This book was first published on July 3, 2002.
- The Filth is published under DC's Vertigo imprint and is suggested for mature readers.
- The Filth is a creator-owned series, owned by Grant Morrison and Chris Weston.
- Edward Slade is Special Officer 999 of The Hand.
- I-LIFE is a nano-species. A prototype slave race with wide applications in microsurgery and genetic design. Bee-like in their simplicity; nothing much beyond a simple brain relay and a camera. A whole swarm of them can be guided anywhere in the body by a skilled surgeon. (quoted from The Filth Vol 1 #2, page 10, panels 1-3)
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Filth Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Filth series
Links and References
- No external links.