Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"03. Structures and Ultrastructures": Mercury and Cameron break through the page wall to be picked up by Crab One, and reports back to Secret Origin. Harlotte mentions that she’s heard that Mercury and Cameron will be joining Slade’s new special squad. Slade has an unknown prisoner bound and
- Rule number 1: We learn something new every time we do crazy things.
- -- Mercury
Appearing in "03. Structures and Ultrastructures"
- Greg Feely aka Edward “Ned” Slade
- Dmitri, Comrade-9
- Secret Original
- Machine Girl
- Dark Stranger
- Barney the cat
- Tony the cat
- Mrs. Twinne
- Atom-Avenger’s Thermovolver
- Crab One
Synopsis for "03. Structures and Ultrastructures"
Mercury and Cameron break through the page wall to be picked up by Crab One, and reports back to Secret Origin. Harlotte mentions that she’s heard that Mercury and Cameron will be joining Slade’s new special squad. Slade has an unknown prisoner bound and gagged in his closet. Dmitri visits Slade to tell him he can not quit the Hand. Secret Origin reviews his life before he left his wife Eve and crossed into the Oversphere. Freely’s neighbor, Mrs. Twinne, seems to suspect something odd, as she starts spying on Greg Freely, aka Ned Slade.
- This book was first published on August 7, 2002.
- The Filth is published under DC's Vertigo imprint and is suggested for mature readers.
- The Filth is a creator-owned series, owned by Grant Morrison and Chris Weston.
- Edward Slade is Special Officer 999 of The Hand.
- Dmitri-9 is the chimpanzee that shot alpha primate Kennedy (JFK). (from The Filth Vol 1 #3, page 19, panel 6)
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Filth Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Filth series
Links and References
- No external links.