"Captain Cold's Polar Perils!": Captain Cold falls for a beautiful Asian maharani visiting Central City, and hopes to woo her by defeating the Flash.
Appearing in "Captain Cold's Polar Perils!"
Synopsis for "Captain Cold's Polar Perils!"
Captain Cold falls for a beautiful Asian maharani visiting Central City, and hopes to woo her by defeating the Flash.
Appearing in "The Touch-and-Steal Bandits"
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "The Touch-and-Steal Bandits"
After reaching a velocity ten times the speed of light, the Flash finds he has telepathic powers. Unfortunately, he has also given (as a side effect) two crooked brothers the ability to move with their minds anything they have touched.
- This book was first published on December 3, 1964.
- This issue is reprinted in The Flash Archives Vol. 6.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 150 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.