Appearing in "Stupendous Triumph of the Six Super-Villains!"
Synopsis for "Stupendous Triumph of the Six Super-Villains!"
The Mirror Master discovers a parallel world in which the Flash is a villain and the Mirror Master of that world is a hero. When the rest of the Rogues’ Gallery break out of jail, he vows to turn that to their advantage in their duel with the Flash.
- This book was first published on September 5, 1967.
- This issue is reprinted in Countdown Special: The Flash #1 and The Flash: A Celebration of 75 Years.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 174 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes