Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"No Sad Songs for a Scarlet Speedster!": The Flash’s head is grazed by a bullet while he is performing for three orphans, regressing him mentally to an eight-year-old.
Appearing in "No Sad Songs for a Scarlet Speedster!"
- Rod Haines
- Frankie Smith
- Betty Foster
- Iris West
- Petey (pigeon)
- Cooper (flashback)
Synopsis for "No Sad Songs for a Scarlet Speedster!"
The Flash’s head is grazed by a bullet while he is performing for three orphans, regressing him mentally to an eight-year-old.
Appearing in "Call It... Magic!"
Synopsis for "Call It... Magic!"
Zatanna is summoned by a magician to defeat a demon who has taken over his body. When she fails to safely exorcise the demon, she brings the Flash in to lend a hand.
- This book was first published on April 21, 1970.
- Is this the only cover of a super-hero praying ever?
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 198 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.