"Death of an Immortal!": Vandal Savage tricks both Flashes into bringing back a meteor from Limbo so that he may expose himself to its radiations and become immortal again.
Appearing in "Death of an Immortal!"
- Vandal Savage (Apparent Death) (Flashback and main story)
- The Mayor of Keystone City
- Tempus (First appearance)
- City Hall
- The home of the Garricks
- Crystal ball
Synopsis for "Death of an Immortal!"
Vandal Savage tricks both Flashes into bringing back a meteor from Limbo so that he may expose himself to its radiations and become immortal again.
Appearing in "The Man Who Broke the Time Barrier!"
- Mazdan (First appearance)
- Henry Brown (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Man Who Broke the Time Barrier!"
This story is reprinted from Showcase #4.
Central City is hit with a number of strange crimes where a series of items begins vanishing from people's possessions. Barry Allen becomes involved as the Flash when a beaker he's experimenting with vanishes as well. Tracking down the culprit puts Barry up against Mazdan, a criminal from the future who was supposed to be sent to the 50th Century to serve his sentence on a desolate Earth but was sent to the past by mistake instead.
Able to avoid Mazdan's weapon, Flash captures the crook. However, he manages to break out of prison using his superior scientific knowledge. Catching up with Mazdan again, the Flash tries to capture him again but stops when Mazdan petitions the Flash to allow him to return to his own time. Instead of allowing him to go in his own time capsule, the Flash instead breaks the time barrier by running at super speed, turning Mazdan over to the authorities in the future. Mazdan is sent to the correct era to serve out his punishment. The Flash then returns to his own time and resumes his civilian life once more.
- "Death of an Immortal!" was reprinted in The Flash: A Celebration of 75 Years.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 215 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes