Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"To Believe or Not to Believe": While Stacy Conwell apparently engages in demon-raising rituals, the Flash finds himself beset by the mind-control techniques of his old foe Mazdan, and the [[Rogues (New Earth)
Appearing in "To Believe or Not to Believe"
- Flash's Costume Ring
- The "Roscoe Award"
Synopsis for "To Believe or Not to Believe"
While Stacy Conwell apparently engages in demon-raising rituals, the Flash finds himself beset by the mind-control techniques of his old foe Mazdan, and the Rogue’s Gallery awards him a “Roscoe Award” designed to doom him.
- The Flash's first encounter with the Annual Flashcon was in The Flash #231.
- The "Roscoe Award" is named after Roscoe Dillon, alias The Top, the only Flash-foe to have died at the time.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 254 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes