Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Gail should return to 1978 with a normal brain -- forecast-free! Look--! That 747 flying overhead proves we're back in our own era!
- -- Kid Flash
Appearing in "Domain of the Dark-Eyed Dragons!"
- Alien Gryks:
Synopsis for "Domain of the Dark-Eyed Dragons!"
By using the Cosmic Treadmill, the two heroes help by returning to the prehistoric past with Gail and her father. However, once there, they encounter a band of aliens who want to make certain that dinosaurs dominate the Earth, and not humans.
- Dr. Robert Manners and his daughter, Gail, first appeared in The Flash #120. Gail's third, and final appearance is in The Flash #325.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 269 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading