Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Good...The Bad...And The Unexpected!": Dr. Alchemy II intends to manufacture enough Desmondium gas to rule the world, and only Mr. Element and the Flash can stop him.
Appearing in "The Good...The Bad...And The Unexpected!"
Synopsis for "The Good...The Bad...And The Unexpected!"
Dr. Alchemy II intends to manufacture enough Desmondium gas to rule the world, and only Mr. Element and the Flash can stop him.
Appearing in "Firestorm is Back In Town!"
- Eddie Earhart (Flashback only)
- Motorboat Pilot
- Female Sailor
- Parsons Boulevard (Mentioned only)
- Martin Stein's Apartment
- Manhattan (Flashback only)
- Bradley High School (Flashback only)
- Washington Heights (Flashback only)
- Raymond Home (Flashback only)
- Hudson Nuclear Power Plant (Flashback only)
- Sail boat
Synopsis for "Firestorm is Back In Town!"
Elated that he's been officially inducted into the JLA, Firestorm soars carefree around Queens while the reserved subconscious of Professor Stein tries to calm him down. Firestorm spies a speeding motorboat about to collide with a sail boat and quickly creates a water bridge to avert a crash. Transmuting a net to stop the out of control boat, Firestorm then sends up a flare to call the harbour patrol.
Finding a secluded alley in Jamaica, Ronnie separates from Stein who once again despairs when awaking from another mysterious blackout. Having pity on the ruined man, Ronnie introduces himself Stein to explain why he has been losing time.
At Stein's Astoria apartment, Ronnie recalls the story right from the beginning, starting with his desire to prove himself to Doreen by recklessly joining the radical protester, Earhart, and how he became a patsy for the terrorist group's sabotage of the Hudson facility. It was the resulting explosion that merged their two selves as one, becoming the new hero, Firestorm.
- "Firestorm Is Back in Town!" was reprinted in Firestorm the Nuclear Man.
- This story is essentially a recap of Firestorm's origins from his first short-lived series. It is the first time Professor Stein becomes aware of the cause of his "blackouts."
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 289 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.