Appearing in "Through a Glass, Permanently!"
- Mirror Master (Flashback and main story)
- Central City Police Department
- The Mayor of Central City
- Narcissa (Single appearance) (Flashback and main story)
- Reflections (a disco) (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Through a Glass, Permanently!"
Appearing in "Apocalypse of the Fifth Sun!"
- Malferrazae (also as Totec)
- Mexico City (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Apocalypse of the Fifth Sun!"
A terrible vision from the Crystal Orb of Nabu warns Doctor Fate of an incoming threat and he goes to the Boston Museum of Natural History, where some cultist have performed the sacred ritual to bring the powerful Lords of Chaos known as Totec.
In the meantime, Inza Nelson is alone at the Tower of Fate, pondering her current situation with the man she loves. Inza recalls the events that caused Kent Nelson to meet Nabu, the Lord of Order when he was just a child and he was trained in the powerful mystic arts until he reached adulthood and was bestowed the powers of Nabu in the form of the sacred items, the Helmet of Fate and the Amulet of Anubis. Inza's memory jumps forwards to the most recent event, where she discussed with Kent for the divergence that the presence of Doctor Fate was causing in their lives. Just a few moments prior to the grim warning by the Crystal Orb, Nelson told Inza that her need for attention is just as important as his quest as Fate and if she can't undertand that, then they might not have a future together.
After remembering, Inza decides to seek Nelson and try to help him, but unknown to her, Doctor Fate is currently in the middle of a fight against Totec. Their powers are even matched and the fight seems to get nowhere until Inza breaks into the place and Fate becomes distracted by her presence. Totec notices the distraction and uses it to his advantage by grabbing Inza and using her against Fate. Unable to use his magic out of fear of harming Inza, Fate is defeated and Totec captures them both before he starts the final summonning that will cause the fifth massive extintion event on Earth.
- This book was first published on October 20, 1981.
- "Apocalypse of the Fifth Sun!" was reprinted in Immortal Doctor Fate #2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 306 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
- Doctor Fate Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes