"Shame in Scarlet!": The Flash is booked for manslaughter, and, in a fury, destroys Barry Allen's apartment.
Appearing in "Shame in Scarlet!"
- Lt. Preston
- Detective Frank Curtis
- Angelo Torres (First appearance)
- Judge Gerkin
- Albert a doctor at Centrex Hospital
- Dr. Taggart a doctor at Centrex Hospital
- Mack Nathan Barry Allen's neighbor
- Troy Nathan Barry Allen's neighbor
- Mr. Harvey
Synopsis for "Shame in Scarlet!"
The Flash is booked for manslaughter, and, in a fury, destroys Barry Allen's apartment.
- No special notes.
- Dale Coe had a letter printed in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 326 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes