Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Shame in Scarlet!": The Flash is booked for manslaughter, and, in a fury, destroys Barry Allen’s apartment.
Appearing in "Shame in Scarlet!"
- Lt. Preston
- Detective Frank Curtis
- Angelo Torres (First appearance)
- Judge Gerkin
- Albert a doctor at Centrex Hospital
- Dr. Taggart a doctor at Centrex Hospital
- Mack Nathan Barry Allen's neighbor
- Troy Nathan Barry Allen's neighbor
- Mr. Harvey
Synopsis for "Shame in Scarlet!"
The Flash is booked for manslaughter, and, in a fury, destroys Barry Allen’s apartment.
- No special notes.
- Dale Coe had a letter printed in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 326 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes