"Defend The Flash...And Die?": The Flash tries to save Peter Farley, his defense attorney, from death by bombing. Knowing about the Flash's pending trial, the Rainbow Raider decides this is a good time f
Appearing in "Defend The Flash...And Die?"
- Dr. Tanner
- Fiona Webb (Flashback only)
- N.D. Redik trial lawyer
- Fred a cop
- Billy a kid
- Spike a kid
- Cecile Horton (First appearance)
- Vacuumizer <gun used by Rainbow Raider</small>
- Rainbow Raider's Prisma Goggles
Synopsis for "Defend The Flash...And Die?"
- The last time Flash and Rainbow Raider "tangled" was in Brave & Bold #194.
- This issue features and advertisement called "The Toughest Ticket" illustrated by Joe Kubert and starring Sgt. Rock and Ed McMahon.
- According to the "Statement of Ownership" published in the letter pages, The Flash's paid circulation, on average for the proceeding 12 months, was 72,771. The actual number of copies published, closest to filing date, was 72,839.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 332 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.