Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Betrayal": Kid Flash testifies in court that the deadly force the Flash used against Professor Zoom was not necessary.
- After all we've been through together over the years, how ... how could Wally testify against me -- his uncle ... his mentor ... his most trusted confident?
- -- The Flash
Appearing in "Betrayal"
- K-10 Gang, (Flashback only)
- Miss Wright
- Mister Crawford
- Mister Markle
- Nathan Newbury
- DA Anton Slater
- Central City
- Ikora, (Flashback only)
- South America, (Flashback only)
- Guiana, (Flashback only)
- Blue Valley, Nebraska (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Betrayal"
Kid Flash testifies in court that the deadly force the Flash used against Professor Zoom was not necessary.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 344 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes